Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hailey


Hailey, Is almost out of her 1st year of school , Preschool she loved it ! I can't believe my baby girl is growing up before my eyes.
She will start Pre-k this fall, and I hope she continues to love it the whole time. But FIRST we have to get through the summer , which will be so hard trying to keep her mind off daddy .I plan on trying to keep them VERY busy , Going to Playdates, Going out of town to visit Grandma B. and Just tons more .Lately she has been soo moody and testing me , and I'm honestly not sure if its me thats short tempered and its getting to her , or if it is her. All I know is it will do us good to go on Vacation , We will Plan on going to Texas , and then to Oklahoma .
Hoping we will both be able to chill out and just RELAX during the summer time . I guess thats all for Hailey's Update now too ..

No comments: