Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thoughts and Worries !!!


So we are 6.5 months into this tour . When most people would be getting ready for their loved ones to come home for midtour , I am watching it pass by due to tons of things. But things have gotten MUCH easier now , not that I like that but also not that i dislike it :/. But At least August seems to be going by fast , only a few more days and we have our 6 year Anniversary , wish we could spend it together , but yeah whatever .. Now I just sit and hope that the rest of the months go fast .
I am hoping it does since Hailey starts school, theres another thing he will miss but I guess it could be worse .. He will be there for her Kindergarden year HOPEFULLY !!.
I just can't wait till we are ALL back together again , start fresh , new state, new house .. but that also worries me , how are ALL of us going to adjust to him being home especially the kids. They are so use to ME and my ways lol , Daddy is a lot more strict and just not me lol.. And when he left Ryan was just this 15 month old cute baby , Now hes 21months and lord sometimes the devil HAHA, and just imagine him when he comes home he will be 2 . He won't know what to do . Chris has seen some of his lovely tantrums over the computer , but its TOTALLY not the same , and his response is " WOW you should spank him " Me What do you think I do ALL day ( not really lol ) but really he can say whatever but because he's not here he REALLY doesn't know. And with Hailey the talking back WOW let's just say she will NOT like daddy when he comes back if she keeps that up haha.
Anyways I know I shouldn't worry about him dealing with coming home yet , but it helps me look ahead and it will make it seem sooner for the homecoming .. Let's hope we get our Orders SOON so we know the exact date ..
Well I guess that is All for now . Until Next time ..

MISS YOU BABY , Can't wait !!! 6 months Down 6 to go

No comments: